Wednesday, July 28, 2010

hey its dess tiny and i want to show the world my fav pics of gir please coment (i do not own any of these pics i didnt draw any of these pics ether) GIR IS SOOO CUTE:P O.o I WISH I COULD GO OUT WIT DIB I LOVE HIM HE IS SOO CUTE I LOVE HIS POINTY HAIR!!!!O.o
THIS IS A MOVING PIC I DONT THING IT IS GOING TO MOVE








DIB LOOKS SOO CUTE IN THIS PIC LOL SO DOES GIR, AND ZIM










DOG GIR LOOKS JUST LIKE THE FIRST PIC I SHOWED LOL












































4 comments:

  1. LOVE DIB GIR AND ZIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF THE PICS, I LOVE THE 5TH PIC WITH GIR SINGING EVERY ONE CAN CAN CUZ WE CAN CAN CAN YES WE CAN CAN CAN THE MOST!!!!! ITS SO CUTE DIB LOOKS SOOO CUTE IN THAT PIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put some of the pix you drew on here, like that purple one that took you a week!!! Its Awesometastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright but ill need your fone for that :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I absolutely LOVE that pic of Dib, Zim and Gir. Dib is sooooo cute! OMG. I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! Can I please put it onto paint and cut out Zim and Gir so that it's just Dib showing and put it onto my gaia online account? My account is violets x chrysanthemums. plz reply, thanks!

    ReplyDelete